Friday, April 30, 2010

Late Wednesday.....

Oh man this week has been NUTS!! So sorry for not being able to post on Wednesday. I figure better late than never...RIGHT?! =) I have company in town & we have ALL been sick!!! So this week I wanted to show you a fun thing I made a while back & I enjoy it SO much that I have to share it. Since I use it EVERYDAY!!!
1st item: A dry erase board made out of an old picture frame. I painted the frame black & then to add some color I simply added scrabook paper to the back cardboard piece to the frame & added a ribbon & a scrapbook flower. Then I hot glued 6 heavy duty magnets onto the back & it hangs on my fridge. So when I am cooking dinner & I run out of something or I remember something I need to buy next shopping trip. I simply right it on here!! WAHLAH!!!!

2nd Item: My Menu board. Also an old frame that I painted black. I then used the same scrapbook idea. My amazing sister-in-law owns...www.vinylwallenvy.com & she ROCKS!! I had her print off a grid with all my meals & days printed in "mirror" format. I then carefully placed the Vinyl on the inside of the glass. So that when I write on it the vinyl wont start to peel off with multiple cleaning....Because I have some MAJOR cleaning O.C.D.'s!!!! & WAHLAH....A Menu board for the fam!!

I hope you enjoy & give one of these FANTASTIC crafty/organizing thingy mabobs a try!!! =)






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP