Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gift Tag Exchange...

One of my most favorite people in Arizona (Shye) started a gift tag exchange.

Since we moved to Nebraska I decided I would need some extra projects to keep my mind busy so I sign up for this year. One thing that all of you should know about Celinda is that I get myself into TOO many projects at one time! I always have & I am afraid I always will. So here are the tags that I created in a matter of 30 min. There are 18 women in our exchange so I will be getting some pretty darn cute tags back.

This months theme was "Birthdays".

Hope you enjoy & maybe it inspires you to make a mess in your

house & whip up some fabulous tags!!



Now onto my crazy crafting MADNESS!!!..........

The hubbs will be M.I.A. for 7 DAYS!!!! PARTY!!!!

Here are just a few projects that I will be attempting to WHIP together before he comes home & discovers my CRAZE!!


1st: This adorable apron. I have been OBSESSED with it since I found it on Etsy.com I will be making 3 of them, 1 for me, my sister Allison (whom you will here a lot about) & my very amazing friend Katie in AZ whom I miss!!

2nd: I will be PAINTING!!! That's right you heard me.....PAINTING!!! If you have read my "about me" blurb you must know that I have a true addiction to painting. I have 3 main pieces that I HAVE to get done before that hubbs gets home. #1 because he wants me to leave them the snot ALONE & #2 Because I am CRAZY!!


The 1st piece is my China Hutch (will post pics later) It is in DESPERATE need of a make-over.

2nd, My Bench for my Kitchen table that I recently revamped.
& Last but NOT least my 3 piece living room set, End table, Coffee table & Sofa table. This is a biggie! My hubbs will FREAK when he gets home & sees this. He wants me to Sand then down & stain them but for all of you who have read the "about Celinda" blurb, you know that stain is a BAD WORD I HATE STAIN!!! So needless to say I will just have to do it while he is M.I.A.
So it is official....I'm NUTS & I LOVE it!!! So till next week keep the creativity Flowin'!!
(I promise to post before & after pics next week!)


1 comments:

Steffani April 14, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

Yay! You're the best!! I can't wait to see all of your creativeness!! So glad you're ON BOARD girlfriend!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP