Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ruby Whipped Cream Cheese Pie

Need a delicious dessert that's sure to impress? You must try Ruby Whipped Cream Cheese Pie. The recipe is on the back of the Danish Dessert box. Apparently Danish Dessert has been around for a long time. It's new to me though. My friend April made this delicious pie for me and I just had to get the recipe and try it for myself. Can you say taste bud arousal?!!

Easy as pie!

I used strawberries mixed in with the topping. Make sure the topping is cooled before you add the strawberries.

Like my daughter says, "SCRUMPTIOUS!"

Too lazy to type out the recipe so here ya go.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP