Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fun stuff to try

Here are a few projects I want to try sometime:


Sarah has an awesome tutorial and I LOVE the damask fabric she used.

These are all over the place and I want to make one. Like. NOW!  Just gotta find a place for it in my house!


Can you say, "Caaauute!"  Love this and my door needs one!

I have a wee bit of an obesession with family trees and this would be great, especially in a playroom!

Gorgeous!  I've been dying to make some of these! And you can pretty much use them for anything (hair, necklace, dress up a shirt or purse).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP