Friday, April 30, 2010

Stop Me Now!

Okay, I admit it.  I love crafts.  In fact, I enjoy looking at craft blogs almost as much as I enjoy crafting itself!  And a lot of times my days are too full to sit down and craft, so looking at crafts is the second best thing.   Of course that leads to finding all sorts of cute things I want to try which then leads to a list of items I need to get at the craft store so I can try them.  And of course then I go to the craft store and get those items and add to my stash of "as soon as I get time I'm totally making that" craft supplies.  So, since I haven't had a lot of time to craft lately, here are just a few things on my never-ending "must make" list:











And yes, I could go on and on and on because my list of bookmarked pages is quite long!  Anyone else have this problem?  I am a craft addict!

1 comments:

Unknown April 30, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

That t-shirt hat is too cool!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP