Friday, April 16, 2010

At home with Jill

My cousin Jill sure has an amazing eye when it comes to design. She has so graciously let us use her pictures for our blog. Thanks Jill! Her and her husband, Rylan bought his grandparents home last summer and have really enjoyed fixing it up. I mean check out these before and after's of the living room. I am drooling.

BEFORE:
(the fireplace is behind the picture)

AFTER:
Isn't this to die for?? I mean complete transformation, right? They just put the built in's and the new fireplace right over the old red brick.

BEFORE entry way:

AFTER entry way:

BEFORE (other angle of living room):

AFTER:
Look at the walls! Look at the decor! So perfect!

Thank you, Jill for sharing your remodel with us. I am excited to see more before and afters of your beautiful home!

9 comments:

Unknown April 16, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

I like the entry and the living room but that fireplace remake is fabulous! Thanks for sharing this :)

Veronica April 16, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

I love the transformations. The fireplace is my favorite.

Kelley April 16, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

Built-ins....drooling over the built in cabinets! Awesome!

The Single Nester April 16, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

Really lovely redo. I love the bookcases as I love BOOKS!

jill April 16, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

steff you did a great job on this post. thanks for posting it.. when our kitchen is down i will send you those pics as well. thanks :)

Margo April 16, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

I love it!!!! I have the matching sectional to your sofa and love seat... Your fireplace and built ins are wonderful.... Have a great weekend... :O)

Unknown April 16, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

I love those shelves around the fireplace! How'd they so the finish on them?

Lori April 17, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

I love this. It turned out great. Your cousin did a great job. Beautiful!

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another great party.

Kristi Flanagan April 22, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

Wow - Jill did a great job! Thanks for sharing with us! I love the wall with the stars - too cool!

Come plant more creative seed on Friday!

Kristi
Punkin Seed Productions

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP