Thursday, April 15, 2010

Liberty of London

I L.O.V.E. Target!  Before we moved to our current home, the closest Target was over an hour away.  Aggggg!  But now, there are two Targets within ten minutes of my house.  So happy about that!  Anyway, I am absolutely in love with their new Liberty of London line.  Love. Love. Love.  Have you seen it?  It's in almost every department.  Here is just a sampling of what you can find:




There's a lot more, but I can't show it all!  I have the bag.  I also got a skirt and a swimsuit for my daughter, but they weren't on the website. They also have stationary.  I realize it's trendy and will go out of style, but for now I'm lovin' it!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP