Thursday, May 6, 2010

Diaper Clutch Tutorial...

I LOVE finding new sewing projects to work on & I LOVE this one. I would have to say that this is one of the BEST tutorials that I have seen. Very details with great pictures.
I am hoping to finish mine tonight....but we will see what the hubbs thinks about me breaking out my sewing mess. =) I may loose that battle & have to finish it this weekend. But for those of you with kids or baby showers coming up, these make AWESOME gifts. I think they are so cute. You can buy material that matches your diaper bag & have them coordinate. Check it out & let me know what you think. I will post pictures as soon as I finish mine. I am also making a matching Wipes case. I will attach a link on how to make one of those as well. Even if you don't have a baby in need of wipes I LOVE these for the random messes that happen when you have kids or a messy husband ;)...

ENJOY...

http://mudpuddlesanddaisies.blogspot.com/2010/03/diaper-clutch-tutorial.html

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP