Friday, May 21, 2010

Homemade Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub...

I figure that since I forgot to post last week I should post twice this week!!! =) Plus this was just too cool & TOTALLY me, so how could I resist sharing it with EVERYONE!!!

My Dear friend in Utah emailed me this today & I am in LOVE with it! It is a homemade hand scrub. All you need is:
~12 oz Mason Jar
~2 1/2 cups of Sugar
~1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
~4 Table spoons Lemon Juice

Mix really well until you get a gritty paste, then spoon into your mason jar.
You only need a very small amount and it may need to be mixed before you use it. Tie a spoon to the side of the jar & leave it with the jar!!
WAHLAAA.......

My friend used this for gifts for her son's teacher & for her friends birthday gift!!! LOVE IT!!! Hope you enjoy!!

***You can find this & other great things at www.childmade.com.***


2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 21, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

I am so excited to try this! Thanks

Lolly Jane May 29, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

or for visiting teaching gifts...which is due by the 1st. YAY-so glad i saw this!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP