Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SPRAY PAINT....

Can I just say how much I LOVE spray paint?! I LOVE paint in general but spray paint is particularly FABULOUS as far as I am concerned!! I have these 3 AWESOME sturdy lamps that were given to me about 7 years ago. They have been MANY colors. A few of them NOT so PRETTY but they are now BLACK & FABULOUS!!!!
Before:
AFTER:BEFORE:

AFTER:

Seriously who needs to buy a new lamp when all your lamp needs is some PAINT & Maybe a new shade?!
All you have to do is clean off any dust & chipping or peeling paint & once they are clean & dry SPRAY AWAY!!!!! SO EASY!!!!!










1 comments:

Jessa July 14, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

Amazing!

(I have an award for you today)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP