Thursday, May 20, 2010

Recycled Fabric Ideas....

This week I have been REALLY thinking ALLOT about how I can reuse some of my OLD 'JUNK'!!! Well here are some GREAT ideas:





One of my very good friends over at Lolly Jane Boutique had this AWESOME idea. I have so much left over fabric & with having 3 little girls I should be reusing it for fun girlie things. So here is a great idea for reusing your scrap fabric or old T-shirts like she used.


Head over to www.lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com/ for the full detail!

NEXT :

While I was 'Blog STOCKING' Like I so often do when my kids nap (I should be cleaning or I don't know doing laundry!! But I don't!) I stumbled upon this Great tutorial on making a hand bag out of a pillowcase! SWEET!!! Check it out here...





1 comments:

Lolly Jane May 20, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

i had no idea you had this blog. SO cute! thx for featuring me! :)

xoxox

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP