Monday, March 22, 2010

So Many Projects, So Little Time!

I have about a dozen half-finished projects laying around.  I really need to just hunker down and finish them!  I have the tendency to see a cute craft or idea and immediately want to try it out.  Problem is, I get distracted easily (not too difficult when there are five littles running around here like wild things, along with all the other duties of being a mom like cleaning, cooking, washing, etc.)  So here is just a bit of what I'm working on,      s l o w l y, and hopefully posting about someday soon!

Armoire Makeover
Spool Dolls
Ruffle Scarf
Building a shelf
Sewing Curtains and Pillows
Apothecary/candlestick thingys!
File Folder Games for the kiddos

And a few more!  But you get the picture!  What are you working on?

4 comments:

Cindy March 22, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

I just printed out some file folder games a few mins ago. And still working on a desk. Not sure if I want to put paper on all my drawer fronts. Haven't yet started to refinish a side table and always trying to get the kiddos to make some Easter cards.

Jenny Sue March 23, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

The dresser! Finally. It's in the basement with a coat of primer and one coat of paint (before and after photos for your blog to come!) We also bought paint for our bedroom and the dining room. And guess what...it's all blue!! I don't know what got into us, but at Lowes browsing for a dark navy blue for the dresser, I decided we should paint our room a light grey-blue to match. During that time, Patrick found and spontaneously fell in love with a BRIGHT blue for the dining room and I thought, why not?! When you girlies come up for the wedding our house will be very blue...wasn't exactly in the plans, but I'm just excited that we're adding color, any color.

Tiff March 23, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

Horray! Can't wait to see it!

Steffani March 23, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

I am so excited to see it Jen!!!! I feel so happy for you!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP