Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Seeing

GREEN

Green is totally my color. I don't mean the color that looks good on me. I mean the color that I'm drawn to the most. I guess you could say it's my favorite color. I love green. Every shade of it. I like to call it my trigger color. You know, like a trigger food... something that once you eat it, you can't stop. Green is so my trigger color. My couches are green, my bedroom is green, my nursery is part green, a lot of my decor is green. I try to force myself to use different colors so my house isn't just a big box of green. I painted part of my kitchen red... I wish it was green. I am planning on painting my dinning table white... I really wish I would paint it green. Planning on painting my entry table. Should I paint it green? I wonder if I did paint everything green? Would I still love it so much? And then there is another color... a color I'm afraid of. A color that I really like, but don't dare use. Or don't know how to use. Blue. I love blue. I have a lot of blue shirts. I love when other people use blue in their decorating, it makes me happy. What I want to know is, "What's your trigger color?"

On another note. Happy St. Patrick's Day! I didn't get around to making what I wanted (I need to build my stock up so I'll have what I need when I want to make something), but I will leave you with some cute St. Paddy's day ideas from other creative people...

I ❤ this trendy, homemade LUCKY banner! Check out the tutorial at Sweet Something Design.

Edible Leprechaun hats from Twiggle Box, what a clever idea!

Fun for kiddos Leprechaun TRAP:) Check out Holiday Haven.

LOVE THIS! Maybe cause it's Green? I will be making this darling lucky tree from Inspiring Creations for sure.

1 comments:

JANET! April 3, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

LOVE the frame!!!! I think I like it b/c it's green, too!!! Seriously, is there ANY shade of green that isn't beautiful? (I don't think so!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP