Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New, Refreshing Coffee Table Decor

Before:
I don't mind the basket on top, but I've had it forever and was ready for a change. I am so embarrassed by the fake ivy! I hate fake ivy, but was always too lazy to change it! Thank goodness I finally did!

After:
So much better!!!!! Don't ya think?? And I used the deco balls I made. Check out the tutorial HERE!

BASKETS are so much better than FAKE IVY! They look cute AND serve a purpose!

I love my new Springy coffee table decor!! That's a plate charger and a place mat. I've never use place mats for what they're meant to be used for!

1 comments:

Tiff March 23, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Too cute! Luv the baskets!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP