Monday, March 29, 2010

This and That

Cool stuff I found at the D.I. Look forward to our "Meek to Sheek" posts!! Notice the adorable dessert dishes I found for only $0.50 each. Can't beat that! These pretties will basically stay the same besides a good scrub. I've always wanted cute dessert dishes for fun memories of eating ice cream and such. I love how they're all different too. Also stay tuned for white plate wall art and nifty jewelry holders.

Other stuff I'm working on: fabric velcro flowers and coffee filter garland. Tutorial coming soon.

My kids LOVE projects! What kid doesn't? Here are some fun and easy egg carton caterpillars.


1 comments:

Sandra March 29, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

I went shopping at the DI today in Mesa...I think our store is more expensive than yours...I spent almost $10 on just four glass items I bought. They have wacky pricing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP