Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kids boredom Busters...

Each day this summer I tried to do something fun & crafty for my kids. I usually made it about once a week!! oops....
I would assign a letter of they day & my girls were in charge f thinking that something that began with that letter that we could make...Here are the pics from our letter "B" day. (I forgot to take pics for the other projects...another oops!!)
This is our magnet Bumble Bee. We used plastic bags for the wings & Pipe cleaners for the Antoni & mouth. I also attached a close pin to the bad so they could hang their other projects from them.

We also made Butterfly puzzles. I printed off a cute pic of a butterfly off the internet & the girls each colored them. They then clus them to a piece of constuction paper & once the glue was dry we cut out the puzzle pieces.






1 comments:

Staci at Craftify It ! August 18, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

THANKS so much for buying Make the Cut through me! You are the best! I know you will just LOVE it...I'm still new to it, but if you have questions, let me know!

I'm so glad I found your site, you have such cute ideas!

Staci:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

the clever chic is dedicated to bringing wonderful ideas together in one spot; craft ideas, decorating ideas, organizing ideas, cooking ideas, parenting ideas, etc. it's basically a melting pot of inspiration!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP